Travel Writer, Researcher, Photographer & Blogger
Dr. Kaynat Kazi is India’s First Solo Female Traveller who has traveled 2,00,000 kilometers in just four years.
Dr. Kaynat Kazi is an author, travel writer, researcher, photographer, blogger, storyteller, and, most importantly, a solo female traveller. Rahagiri was made possible by her ambition to travel and her love of writing, both of which developed a passion for these activities. Rahagiri is India’s first Hindi travel photography blog. This blog weaves together Dr. Kazi’s ideas and aspirations, as well as the places, cultures, and historical sites she has seen, into a beautiful tapestry.
Kaynat has travelled about 2,50,000 kilometers and 29 Indian states. Dr. O. P. Sharma, a renowned photographer, taught her photography. “Colors of India,” her first solo exhibition, celebrates India’s diverse culture, wonderful handicrafts and unusual products, cherished traditions, and ceremonies. The exhibition was a smashing success, with rave reviews. She also received the Young Photo Journalist Award for calling attention to the challenges that Indian craftspeople confront through her photographs.
Dr. Kazi is a member of a number of notable organizations, including the Delhi Journalists Association, the India International Photography Council, and the Delhi Photography Club. She was suggested to the Reserve Bank of India’s Local Art Committee (Northern Area) as a photographic specialist. She is also a member of the professional group that reviews products for HolidayIQ and ADTOI. Kaynat Kazi is an accomplished journalist with a Ph.D. in Hindi from Agra University. She began working for The Sunday Indian after graduating from the prestigious Jagran Institute with a degree in mass communication. In addition to 9 books, she has written popular articles, short stories, and academic journal contributions. In addition, she has attended invited talks and guest lectures.
She just completed a project called Paramatma: The Tale of the 12 Most Inspirational Women of India for the IGNCA, a division of the Ministry of Culture of the Government of India.
In central India, she has worked for the Gond tribes. She wrote a detailed research book and a coffee-table book about the Gond tribe of Devgarh. She currently leads the centre for culture and the arts at the UPES School of Liberal Studies. By performing cultural mapping in Uttarakhand, she is facilitating India’s mission of cultural mapping, IGNCA under ministry of culture, government of India.
• SwamSiddha Award-2023
• International Yogini Award-2023
• Hindi Seva Samman October 2021 by Prabha Sakshi Media Group
• Special Awardee Pride of Nation excellence award-2021
• Women Achievers Mahila Shakti Samman-2021
• Sattva Iconic wellness award-2021
• Paryatan Ratna Award-2019
• Best Hindi Bloggers Award by ABP News-2017
• Woman Achievers Award-2016
• Media Excellence Award-2016
• National Achievement Award-2016 into Photography from ICMEI (International Chamber of Media & Entertainment Industry, NAI (Newspaper Association of India) and IJC (International Journalism Centre)
• Youth Journalist Award-2015, Campus connect
- Excellence Award-2014
winner of “Uttar Pradesh Book of Records”
for Travelled around 1, 00, 000 Kilometers
in India & abroad in 3 years as a solo female traveler.
Dr. Kazi is a member of many esteemed and renowned organizations like India International Photography Council, Delhi Photography Club, and Delhi Journalists Association to name a few. Recently she has been nominated as the photography expert in the Local Art Committee (Northern Region) of the Reserve Bank of India. She is also on the panel of expert reviewers of HolidayIQ.
Dr. Kaynat Kazi has a PhD in Hindi from the Agra University and is also a trained journalist. She has worked in The Sunday Indian after pursuing a degree in Mass Communication from the renowned Jagran Institute. She is the author of two books. She contributed to research journals, written popular articles, short stories and attended invited talks and guest lectures.
- A coffee table book-Madhya Pradesh Ka Mukut-Morena- published by District Cultural, Archaeology & Tourism Councils, Morena ISBN: 978-81-19206-33-9
- A coffee table book- Temples of Morena- published by District Cultural, Archaeology & Tourism Councils, Morena ISBN: 978-81-19206-32-2
- A book Paramtapaswini, ISBN: 9789391045753 published by Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts, New Delhi, an Illustrated monograph based on the life story of 12 Most Inspiring Women of India.
- A chapter on women empowerment in the book- Amrit Kaal Ki Our, published by Prabhat Prakashan, ISBN978-93-55218124
- Devgarh ke Gond-A detailed research book on Gond tribes of Devgarh in Satpura hills, published by Advik Publication-ISBN-978-93-93739-38-4
- Boganvelia-a collection of short stories – 2nd edition, published by Advik Publication ISBN: 978-93-93739-10-0
- Book (Hindi Translation) -Folk Songs of Chithera village-2020 (Hindi Translation) a research project of Biodiversity register documentation in Dadri wetlands of Dist. Gautam Buddha Nagar, published by Shiv Nadar University ISBN 819458362-4
- A coffee table book-Devgarh for District Cultural, Archaeology & Tourism Councils, Chinaware (In print)
- Rahagiri-Volume-I A book on the firsthand account of my travel experiences -“Bharat Darshan from a view of a solo female traveler” ASIN: B083Z9RFLX
- Krishna Sobti ka Sahitya aur samaj- ISBN:978-93-85810-64-0
- Boganvelia-a collection of short stories – Published by Hind Yugm, ISBN: 978-93-84419-
- Sudama Charitra in Brij Bhasha (edited) ISBN: 978-81-909182
EK MAHILA SOLO TRAVELER KI NAZAR SE BHARAT DARSHAN
To buy this book click on the link below: